Big Data Consultant
Requires Data Mining skills, communication and presentation skills
Perform complex data analysis on hundreds of terabytes of data in order to further improve models and algorithms as well as to find new niche opportunities from the vast data.
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- At least 4 years’ experience with statistical analysis software, such as Weka, Rapid-Miner, Matlab, SAS, SPSS, S-Plus
- Experience with at least a handful of Data Mining techniques such as Support Vector Machine (SVM), Regression Analysis, Logit Analysis, Principal Component Analysis, among a whole host of other techniques.
Any experience in web analytics or behavioral targeting. Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau, Pentaho, TIBCO Spotfire, Any experience in JAVA, C++, Perl, Python
We offer competitive salary/rates and benefits. To discuss further, please contact us at